Milton Keynes (UK)Join Group
The Milton Keynes Members Group serves Milton Keynes and the surrounding area.
We aim to:
- organise a variety of events throughout the year, including technical and professional presentations, and social events
- support the career development of students, graduates and professionals alike, by providing events about becoming Chartered and mentoring
- provide an environment to stimulate discussion on important topics within the engineering world, and create opportunities for networking with fellow engineers.
We are always looking for new members to increase the variety of input into the committee and the events that are organised, if you are interested in joining the committee in any capacity, or simply have a suggestion or request for future events, then please get in touch with Chris Park or Andrew Stone.
The benefits of participating in the group’s activities include:
- getting involved with topical current issues within the chemical engineering field, and providing members with the opportunity to hear from experts within the field
- contributing within a community of like-minded professionals
- broadening personal contacts and networking within our member base
- participating in the running of the local group, including planning the range of activities and seminars that we offer
- encouraging future engineers by engaging with local schools
- demonstration of your commitment to your profession which will aid in Chartered Member applications.
Get in touch by contacting emailing the member support team.