Please note that due to concerns with regards to COVID-19 the decision has been made to run the course as an online webinar. IChemE's information and advice to members can be found on our fact checker.
- A recent graduate wanting to know what it takes to become Chartered?
- In the process of applying and need some advice and guidance?
- Are you in need of a mentor to guide you through Chartered member application?
- Already chartered and want to get involved in mentoring?
- Already mentoring but want to get the most up to date knowledge of the process?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then come along to find out more on IChemE's membership application process!
- The requirements, application and assessment process to get Chartered
- Report writing
- Interview advice
Heather Black, IChemE Regional Support Executive.
A one-hour online session: 40 minutes' presentation + 20 minutes' Q&A.
The presentation will be delivered via GoToWebinar®.
Check system requirements.
You are advised to join the webinar at least ten minutes before the scheduled start time, to allow for your computer to connect.