Chartered Chemical Engineer is the professional qualification that sets the gold standard in chemical, biochemical, process and related areas of engineering across industry and academia. The title is recognised globally and understood across all sectors of the profession.
It is valuable to individuals, employers, regulators, government and society as it provides:
- a benchmark of professional competence and commitment
- external validation and independently conducted, peer review.
For more information on getting Chartered, visit the Chartered Member section of the website or get a head start with your application by joining this two-hour workshop covering:
- application requirements
- competence and commitment (C&C) report explained and broken down
- application process
- professional review interview advice
- hints and tips.
- Heather Black, Regional Support Executive, IChemE
- Steven Gasser, Associate Director, Regions, IChemE
- Rob Peeling, Chair of Thames Valley Members Group
The presentation will be delivered via GoToWebinar®.
Check system requirements.