Computer Aided Process EngineeringJoin Group
IChemE’s Computer Aided Process Engineering (CAPE) Special Interest Group raises awareness of and promotes new thinking on a diverse range of computer aided activities for process engineering.
- provide a forum for professional engineers with an interest in computer aided process engineering to meet and discuss their technical and business challenges
- promote common understanding of computer aided tools and techniques for process engineering
- foster links between specialists in academia and industry and with other stakeholders
- assist process systems engineers with their professional development.
- technical meetings and workshops at different locations and online
- annual research event showcasing the work of postgraduate students to industry and academia
- representation of professional interests via forums including the EFCE Working Party on Computer Aided Process Engineering
- collaboration with other IChemE groups and co-sponsorship of seminars and conferences with other bodies.