Fluid Mixing Processes
Webinar: Fluid Mixing Processes SIG Student Event
- Date From 22nd October 2020
- Date To 22nd October 2020
- Price Free of charge, open to all.
- Location Online: 10:00 BST. Duration: 2.5 hours.
This webinar is aimed at every member of Fluid Mixing Processes Special Interest Group. The online event is intended to bring together research students, academia and experts who are active within the field of Fluid Mixing to discuss current challenges, trends and solutions to the problems we all face today and in the future.
IChemE's Fluid Mixing Processes Special Interest Group provides an international forum for the technical and professional development in the area of fluid mixing processes for industrial practitioners, academics and students. This event is organised to discuss new and existing challenges handled by our research students based in the UK in the area of fluid mixing.
It is intended to bring together research students and experts from all walks of life in the field to help solve problems we face today and in the future.
- Malamas Tsagkaridis – Imperial College London
- James Seyedarash Moshtaghibana – Loughborough University
- Bevis Privett – Syngenta
- Kirill Mikhaylov – Imperial College London
- Grace Cunningham – Unilever/University of Birmingham
- James Bacon – Loughborough University
- Rasmus K Schlander – Imperial College London
The presentation will be delivered via GoToWebinar®.
Check system requirements.
You are advised to join the webinar at least ten minutes before the scheduled start time, to allow for your computer to connect.
This webinar is free of charge and open to all to attend.
Back to events