How to apply
To become a Chartered Member you must first register on our application system.
Once you have an application system account you will be able to apply for the the Chartered Member stage assessments:
1. your personal information and contact details
2. employment details (if applicable)
3. qualification details. You will need to upload a certified copy of any qualification certificate(s).
4. stage specific submission documents
5. payment details (credit/debit card and PayPal*).
Please read: Application processing delays
Due to the number of applications received for Stage 1 - Individual Case Procedure (ICP), we are experiencing processing delays of approximately four months. If you require an ICP assessment and are also in a position to be apply for Stage 2 and Stage 3 of the Chartered Member assessment process, please submit your Stage 1 - ICP application - we will acknowledge receipt, provide an indication as to when it will be processed, and provide regular updates throughout the process. If, however, you’re not yet ready to apply for Stages 2 and 3, we ask that you do not apply for Stage 1 - ICP at this time.
Register with IChemE
Become a Chartered Chemical Engineer.Register
*Where available. Visit Paypal's website for more information on where they operate.