Reasons to join IChemE
IChemE sets the standard for chemical engineering through a range of membership grades and registrations for those seeking to improve their professional status, enhance their knowledge and network with peers.
Our qualified member grades are widely recognised and demonstrate professional competence and commitment to employers, policy makers, regulators and society.
Advantages of membership
- professional recognition via widely-recognised registrations including EngTech, IEng and CEng
- access to a supportive network of contacts - join one of over 40 regional member groups
- technical events and interactive webinars organised by our 20 special interest groups
- latest news and in-depth technical articles in The Chemical Engineer magazine and at www.thechemicalengineer.com
- free access to the Knovel e-library containing over 300 chemical engineering titles, databases and problem-solving tools
- influence future thinking on energy, diversity, the bio-economy and more via IChemE's policy work and engagement outreach
- discounted rates on IChemE conferences, courses, journals and books
- a lively social media community including Interface - the online discussion forum for members only.