New to Knovel?
There are several training videos and information available to help you navigate your way around Knovel:
To access Knovel
Sign into ‘My IChemE’ using your membership and pin to access the Knovel sign in button.
Knovel is a web-based application integrating technical information with analytical and search tools to drive innovation and deliver answers engineers can trust. Knovel is a free resource for IChemE members – a library at your fingertips that offers many benefits.
Knovel gives access to over 300 leading reference works and databases that enable you to:
- quickly find answers to technical engineering questions;
- gain access to information hidden in complex graphs, equations and tables using analytical and search tools; and
- access to reliable reference content across a range of chemical engineering topics including; petroleum engineering, sustainability, design, process safety and loss prevention, water treatment, bioprocess and biotechnology, materials selection and safety compliance
Can't find what you're looking for?
We review the list of titles available to IChemE members annually and use search records to ensure the most sought-after volumes are available wherever possible. If you have a specific book you would like us to consider, please contact us.
What can I use Knovel for?
- solving design problems
- look up a chemical formula
- locating new materials
- improving processes
- spec out project plans
- research into new topics
- validate assumptions and equipment
Download the brochure to find out more about Knovel.
IChemE member top downloads
- Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering Volume 6 - Chemical Engineering Design (4th Edition)
- Lee's Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Volumes 1-3 - Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control (4th Edition)
- Chemical Engineering Design - Principles, Practice and Economics of Plant and Process Design (2nd Edition)
- Chemical Process Equipment - Selection and Design (3rd Edition)
- Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering Volume 1 - Fluid Flow, Heat Transfer and Mass Transfer (6th Edition)
- Chemical Engineering Design - SI Edition (5th Edition)
- Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering Volume 2 - Particle Technology and Separation Processes (5th Edition)
- Rules of Thumb for Chemical Engineers (5th Edition)
- Yaws' Handbook of Thermodynamic and Physical Properties of Chemical Compounds
- Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering Volume 3 - Chemical and Biochemical Reactors and Process Control (3rd Edition)
- Knovel Solvents - A Properties Database
- Standard Handbook of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering (2nd Edition)
- Loss Prevention in the Process Industries (2nd Edition)
- Mineral Processing Plant Design, Practice, and Control Proceedings, Volumes 1-2
- Plant Engineer's Reference Book (2nd Edition)
- Ludwig's Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, Volume 2 (4th Edition)
- 2009 ASHRAE Handbook - Fundamentals (SI Edition)
- Dictionary of Chemistry (6th Edition)
- Pressure Vessel Design Manual (3rd Edition)
- Yaws' Handbook of Antoine Coefficients for Vapor Pressure (2nd Electronic Edition)