New to Knovel?
There are several training videos and information available to help you navigate your way around Knovel:
To access Knovel
Sign into ‘My IChemE’ using your membership and pin to access the Knovel sign in button.
Knovel is a web-based application integrating technical information with analytical and search tools to drive innovation and deliver answers engineers can trust.
Knovel is a free resource for IChemE members – a library at your fingertips that offers many benefits.
Knovel gives access to over 300 leading reference works and databases that enable you to:
- quickly find answers to technical engineering questions;
- gain access to information hidden in complex graphs, equations and tables using analytical and search tools; and
- access to reliable reference content across a range of chemical engineering topics including; petroleum engineering, sustainability, design, process safety and loss prevention, water treatment, bioprocess and biotechnology, materials selection and safety compliance
What can I use Knovel for?
- solving design problems
- look up a chemical formula
- locating new materials
- improving processes
- spec out project plans
- research into new topics
- validate assumptions and equipment
Download the brochure to find out more about Knovel.
IChemE member top downloads
- Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering Volume 6 - Chemical Engineering Design (4th Edition)
- Lee's Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Volumes 1-3 - Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control (4th Edition)
- Chemical Engineering Design - Principles, Practice and Economics of Plant and Process Design (2nd Edition)
- Chemical Process Equipment - Selection and Design (3rd Edition)
- Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering Volume 1 - Fluid Flow, Heat Transfer and Mass Transfer (6th Edition)
- Chemical Engineering Design - SI Edition (5th Edition)
- Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering Volume 2 - Particle Technology and Separation Processes (5th Edition)
- Rules of Thumb for Chemical Engineers (5th Edition)
- Yaws' Handbook of Thermodynamic and Physical Properties of Chemical Compounds
- Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering Volume 3 - Chemical and Biochemical Reactors and Process Control (3rd Edition)
- Knovel Solvents - A Properties Database
- Standard Handbook of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering (2nd Edition)
- Loss Prevention in the Process Industries (2nd Edition)
- Mineral Processing Plant Design, Practice, and Control Proceedings, Volumes 1-2
- Plant Engineer's Reference Book (2nd Edition)
- Ludwig's Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, Volume 2 (4th Edition)
- 2009 ASHRAE Handbook - Fundamentals (SI Edition)
- Dictionary of Chemistry (6th Edition)
- Pressure Vessel Design Manual (3rd Edition)
- Yaws' Handbook of Antoine Coefficients for Vapor Pressure (2nd Electronic Edition)