Annual General Meetings
Annual General Meeting 2022
The 2022 Annual General Meeting was held as a virtual meeting at 08:00 BST on Tuesday 14 June 2022.
In addition to receiving the Annual Report and Financial Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2021, approving the appointment of the auditors for 2022, and confirming the composition of the Board of Trustees for the 2022/2023 session, the results of the poll taken ahead of the meeting in relation to the proposed By-law changes were also declared as follows:
Special Resolution (changes to By-laws)
- Votes in favour – 704 votes; 87.6% of votes cast
- Votes against – 40 votes; 5% of votes cast
- Abstentions – 60 votes; 7.4% of votes cast
Documentation relating to the AGM
- The 2021 Annual Review
- The Trustees Report and Financial Statements for 2021
- Annual report of Congress
- A list of deceased members (1 June 2021–31 May 2022)
For those members who were unable to make the AGM, a link to the recording will be shared with members via the Member News monthly e-newsletter in due course.