Hull and Humber (UK)
We are the local IChemE member group for the entire Hull and Humber region. Our objectives are to:
- provide professional networking opportunities for chemical engineers
- promote chemical engineering in local schools
- foster links with other relevant technical bodies (eg RSoC, ICE, IEE, IMechE and Hull University).
Attending our events will ensure that you are getting the best value out of your membership, providing opportunity for professional networking with like-minded engineers. If you are new to the industry, we hope that our events help your development, and broaden your outlook. If you are more experienced, then our events can help to keep your skills sharp.
We are looking for new committee members
Please contact us for further details or to express your interest. We are especially interested in hearing from anyone interested in volunteering for the position of Treasurer with the group.
Please note: nominations for Treasurer must be Chartered or Fellow members.
We welcome participation at all levels, whether formal or occasional. Getting involved will offer great opportunities to:
- give something back to the profession
- develop professional skills, which may not be available in your immediate role, including coaching and mentoring
- further your qualifications, particularly for Chartered Member and Fellow applications
- develop strong connections with engineers in the region
- work with IChemE to ensure that activities support your individual and organisational needs.
Humber’s Vision for a Net Zero Industrial Cluster by 2040
The “Humber’s Vision for a Net Zero Industrial Cluster by 2040” technical talk & presentation was given by Sajalu Greenall on 14th September 2022.
Hull and Humber Members Group at Huntcliff School Careers Day
A review of a recent school visit undertaken by Hull and Humber Members Group.