This presentation will provide an overview on the Chartered application process, covering all three stages. The session will focus specifically on the Nuclear industry.
- A recent graduate wanting to know what it takes to become Chartered?
- Holding a number of years of experience and want to start the process of becoming Chartered?
- Need help and advice on an ICP or IPD application?
- In the process of applying and need some advice and guidance?
- Already chartered and want to get involved in mentoring?
- Already mentoring but want to get the most up to date knowledge of the process?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then come along to find out more on IChemE's membership application process.
- The requirements, application and assessment process to get Chartered
- Report writing
- Interview advice
Olivia Callaghan, Regional Support Executive, IChemE.
- 17:30–18:00 Refreshments
- 18:00–20:30 Presentations with Q & A