Hull and Humber (UK)
Webinar: Chartered Membership Updates
- Date From 2nd March 2022
- Date To 2nd March 2022
- Price Free of charge, open to all.
- Location Online: 18:30 GMT. Duration: 1 hour.
Olivia Callaghan from IChemE will provide an update on the recently revised Chartered Engineer process and briefly discuss mentoring for those interested in becoming mentors.
- A recent graduate wanting to know what it takes to become Chartered?
- In the process of applying and need some advice and guidance?
- Are you in need of a mentor to guide you through Chartered member application?
- Already chartered and want to get involved in mentoring?
- Already mentoring but want to get the most up to date knowledge of the process?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then come along to find out more on IChemE's membership application process.
- The requirements, application and assessment process to get Chartered
- Report writing
- Interview advice
Olivia Callaghan, Regional Support Executive, IChemE.
The presentation will be delivered via GoToWebinar®. Check system requirements.
You are advised to join the webinar at least ten minutes before the scheduled start time, to allow for your computer to connect.
This webinar is free of charge and open to all to attend, but if you wish to access the slides and a recording to replay on demand then you will need to be a member of the Hull and Humber Members Group.
Back to events