Hull and Humber (UK)
- Date From 18th May 2022
- Date To 18th May 2022
- Price Free of charge, open to all.
- Location The Ropewalk, Maltkiln Road, Barton on Humber DN18 5JT.
The Hull and Humber Members Group (HHMG) invite you to join them for their Annual Meeting. This year's Annual Meeting will take place on 18 May 2022 at Ropewalk.
Nominations are open for HHMG Chair, Treasurer and Secretary positions as well as ordinary committee members. Please note that all committee members must be a current member of IChemE, and for the position of Chair and Treasurer must also be current Chartered Chemical Engineer at Member or Fellow grade, or actively working towards Chartered Membership. All nominations must be received by 17:00 BST on Friday 29 April 2022. Submit your nomination.
- Approval of minutes of most recent previous Annual Meeting (11 May 2021)
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Membership report
- Activity and event plans for forthcoming year – updates of current situation
- Next committee meeting arrangements
- Election of officers (Chair, Treasurer and Secretary)
- Words from IChemE President - Jane Cutler / Past President - Stephen Richardson / IChemE CEO - Jon Prichard
- Any other business
Registration will close at 12:00 BST on 11 May 2021.
Back to events