Pratt Prize Awards Evening 2022
- Date From 3rd August 2022
- Date To 3rd August 2022
- Price Free of charge, open to all.
- Location Monash University, Clayton Campus, Woodside LG02, Wellington Rd, Clayton VIC 3800.
The Joint Chemical Engineering Committee (JCEC) Victoria welcomes you to the Pratt Prize – Victorian Chemical Engineering Final Year Design Project Award Evening.
The evening brings together students from all three Victorian universities offering degrees in chemical engineering. The Pratt Prize will be awarded as part of the event and there will be presentations by the three finalists from each university.
The Pratt Prize is awarded annually to the best chemical engineering design project submission in Victoria. The evening will be hosted by Monash University at the Clayton campus. A virtual link is available for those who cannot attend in person.
Each year the best design projects from University of Melbourne, Monash University and RMIT are judged by three volunteer judges from industry.
Current chemical engineering students at all levels are invited to attend, as are recent graduates, academic staff, industry professionals and corporate representatives.
Light refreshments will be served at the end of the presentations. We look forward to seeing you there.
Design projects entrants
The following students will be representing Monash University:
- Ailsa Malinda Azizah
- Yirong Fang
- Reynaldi Agustian Roman
- Asoka Sudwigunawan
- Naweed Rizwan Waghu
- Harrison James Wearing-Smith
The following student will be representing the University of Melbourne:
- Hissaan Nadir
- Avila Den Ouden,
- Zehua Liu,
- Quan Zheng,
- Quah Zhi Min
The following student will be representing RMIT:
- Aleksandar Bajagic
- Bianca Zanghi
- Caiden Parker
- Henry Stevens
- Jesse Campbell
- Kareen Moraes
- 18.30 - Welcome and introduction to the Pratt Prize – member group representation
- 18.35 - Overview judging criteria – member group representative
- 18.40 - Feedback from judges
- 18.50 - Presentations from universities – (10mins + 5 Q&A)
- 19.35 - Presentation of the award with Robert Pratt
- 19.40 - Open questions to judges and teams – All
- 19.50 - Event close and thank you – member group representative
Back to events