East Anglia (UK)
We are looking for new committee members!
Please contact us for further details or to express your interest.
We welcome participation at all levels, whether formal or occasional. Getting involved will offer great opportunities to:
- give something back to the profession
- develop professional skills, which may not be available in your immediate role, including coaching and mentoring
- further your qualifications
- develop strong connections with engineers in the region
- work with IChemE to ensure that activities support your individual and organisational needs.
We are the local IChemE Members Group for the East Anglia region. Our objectives and aims for the new committee are to:
- provide professional networking opportunities for chemical engineers
- promote chemical engineering in local schools
- foster links with other relevant technical bodies (eg RSoC, IMechE).
We welcome any feedback from members about the events and services they would like to see happen in the East Anglia region, please email us with your suggestions.