Hull and Humber (UK)Join Group
We are the local IChemE Members Group for the entire Hull and Humber region. Our objectives are to:
- provide professional networking opportunities for chemical engineers
- promote chemical engineering in local schools
- foster links with other relevant technical bodies (eg RSoC, ICE, IEE, IMechE and Hull University).
Attending our events will ensure that you are getting the best value out of your membership, providing opportunity for professional networking with like-minded engineers. If you are new to the industry, we hope that our events help your development, and broaden your outlook. If you are more experienced, then our events can help to keep your skills sharp.
We are looking for new committee members!
Please contact us for further details or to express your interest.
We welcome participation at all levels, whether formal or occasional. Getting involved will offer great opportunities to:
- give something back to the profession
- develop professional skills, which may not be available in your immediate role, including coaching and mentoring
- further your qualifications, particularly for Chartered Member and Fellow applications
- develop strong connections with engineers in the region
- work with IChemE to ensure that activities support your individual and organisational needs.
Young Chemical Engineer of the Year 2019
During the 2019 Annual Awards Dinner Elicia Bones received the Young Chemical Engineer of the Year Award.
Best Technical Presentation of the Year 2019
During the 2019 Annual Awards Dinner Laura Castley received the Best Technical Presentation of the Year Award.