South Wales (UK)
New Graduate to Chartered Chemical Engineer
31st May 2021
The IChemE South Wales Members Group organised a student focussed careers event which gave insight into the varied roles Chemical Engineers can play in industry, society, and academia.
Those presenting discussed how their career developed following graduation and what their current role entails.
- Stephanie Houghton - Process Engineer at Tata Steel
- Amarjot Saggu - Graduate Process Engineer at Zimmer Biomet
- Darren Oatley-Radcliffe - Swansea University (formerly at GlaxoSmithKline)
- Steffan Williams - Senior Project Engineer at Axium Process Ltd
- Maryam Farhanah - Water/Wastewater Treatment Practice Lead at Mott MacDonald
Back to group news