Biochemical EngineeringJoin Group
IChemE’s Biochemical Engineering Special Interest Group provides an international forum for the technical and professional development of biochemical engineering for industrial practitioners, academics and students.
- promote biochemical engineering as a key discipline and encourage interaction between all professionals involved in this diverse field
- assist biochemical engineers in their professional development and provide resources for training and the acquisition of new skills
- support national and international initiatives and define best industrial practices
- act as a focal point for all those interested in the process aspects of biotechnology and the emerging field of regenerative medicine.
- conferences, seminars, workshops and site visits
- quarterly newsletter
- website with member-only areas providing access to extensive resources
- bursaries to support student attendance at conferences
- award of IChemE’s Donald Medal for outstanding services to biochemical engineering
- networking via events and discussion forum
- representation of professional interests.
To contact IChemE's subject group support staff, email Special Interest Groups.
Bicycle Therapeutics IPO raises $60.6 million
Bicycle Therapeutics IPO has raised $60.6 million. Bicycle priced its offering of approximately 4.4 million shares at $14 apiece, which was the low end of its targeted price range. Bicycle, which i...
Taiwan's ITRI to help Malaysian company 'turn waste into gold'
A Malaysian bio-tech company on Wednesday signed an agreement with Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) on a pilot project to produce biofuels from mill waste. The partnership w...
Jacobs Wins Contract to Provide Construction Phase Services for WuXi Biologics Biomanufacturing Facility
Jacobs (NYSE: JEC) has been selected to provide construction management services for global biologics leader, WuXi Biologics, to support the development of its new biologics drug substance manufact...