Biochemical EngineeringJoin Group
IChemE’s Biochemical Engineering Special Interest Group provides an international forum for the technical and professional development of biochemical engineering for industrial practitioners, academics and students.
- promote biochemical engineering as a key discipline and encourage interaction between all professionals involved in this diverse field
- assist biochemical engineers in their professional development and provide resources for training and the acquisition of new skills
- support national and international initiatives and define best industrial practices
- act as a focal point for all those interested in the process aspects of biotechnology and the emerging field of regenerative medicine.
- conferences, seminars, workshops and site visits
- quarterly newsletter
- website with member-only areas providing access to extensive resources
- bursaries to support student attendance at conferences
- award of IChemE’s Donald Medal for outstanding services to biochemical engineering
- networking via events and discussion forum
- representation of professional interests.
To contact IChemE's support staff, email Special Interest Groups.
Pharmaron Acquires UK Biomanufacturing Site from AbbVie
Pharmaron Beijing Co., Limited announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Allergan Biologics Limited (“The ABL site”) in Liverpool, UK, for US$118.7 million in cash ...
ONK to collaborate with Antony Nolan
ONK Therapeutics has announced a new collaboration with blood cancer charity Antony Nolan, with the aim of accelerating the development of next-generation natural killer (NK) cell therapies. The co...