The European Biosolids & Organic Resources Conference will take place on the 19-20th November in Manchester, UK. The conference remains the leading technical event in Europe highlighting operational efficiencies, best practice, regulatory change, research and new technology in the fields of bioresources and biowastes.
This year's sessions include:
- Advances in anaerobic digestion
- Process modelling and control
- Thickening and dewatering
- 2020 and beyond
- Resource recovery and new product development
- Landbank security
- Ammonia management
- Making biogas pay (more) – markets for biomethane and CO2 (under development)
- Converting genetic information into action – progress and problems (under development)
Water SIG members get access to a 20% discount. Please use WATERSIG20 when booking online.