Biochemical EngineeringJoin Group
IChemE’s Biochemical Engineering Special Interest Group provides an international forum for the technical and professional development of biochemical engineering for industrial practitioners, academics and students.
- promote biochemical engineering as a key discipline and encourage interaction between all professionals involved in this diverse field
- assist biochemical engineers in their professional development and provide resources for training and the acquisition of new skills
- support national and international initiatives and define best industrial practices
- act as a focal point for all those interested in the process aspects of biotechnology and the emerging field of regenerative medicine.
- conferences, seminars, workshops and site visits
- quarterly newsletter
- website with member-only areas providing access to extensive resources
- bursaries to support student attendance at conferences
- award of IChemE’s Donald Medal for outstanding services to biochemical engineering
- networking via events and discussion forum
- representation of professional interests.
To contact IChemE's subject group support staff, email Special Interest Groups.
UK cancer biotech Immunocore recruits new CEO from Medimmune
Nearly a year after its former chief Eliot Forster stepped down, Immunocore has a new full-time CEO in Medimmune’s president Bahija Jallal.
GE Healthcare files confidential IPO listing
General Electric has submitted a confidential filing to spin out its healthcare business into a publicly traded company, with an IPO likely taking place early next year, according to a report from ...