Biochemical EngineeringJoin Group
IChemE’s Biochemical Engineering Special Interest Group provides an international forum for the technical and professional development of biochemical engineering for industrial practitioners, academics and students.
- promote biochemical engineering as a key discipline and encourage interaction between all professionals involved in this diverse field
- assist biochemical engineers in their professional development and provide resources for training and the acquisition of new skills
- support national and international initiatives and define best industrial practices
- act as a focal point for all those interested in the process aspects of biotechnology and the emerging field of regenerative medicine.
- conferences, seminars, workshops and site visits
- quarterly newsletter
- website with member-only areas providing access to extensive resources
- bursaries to support student attendance at conferences
- award of IChemE’s Donald Medal for outstanding services to biochemical engineering
- networking via events and discussion forum
- representation of professional interests.
To contact IChemE's subject group support staff, email Special Interest Groups.
Follow-on offering raises $100.8M for CAR-T therapy developer Autolus
Days after announcing the first response rates from a Phase I/II trial of CAR T cell therapy AUTO1, Autolus raised $100.8 million in a follow-on offering. On April 1, Autolus said that after one mo...
ReNeuron grants Fosun unit rights to stem cell therapies
ReNeuron gained 51p (30%) to 222p on Tuesday after it granted a Fosun subsidiary exclusive rights to develop and commercialize its hRPC and CTX stem cell therapies in China. ReNeuron Group plc will...