Plant and Production Management
Online | In-company
This course explores the key technical and non-technical competencies required of a plant/production manager. It blends theory and practical exercises and is applicable for practitioners working in all industry sectors.
By the end of this course, you will understand how to:
- more effectively manage, communicate with, and motivate direct reports
- source relevant regulatory information
- implement a Management of Change system within your plant
- motivate and engage others in a change management programme
- improve your project management skills
- better optimise your processes
- more effectively contribute to your company’s new product development work
- be satisfied that your plant is functioning safely.
Who will benefit
Anyone working in a plant/production manager role regardless of industry sector, particularly those new to the role or with limited experience of it.
- Managing people in a plant environment
- Communication skills
- Regulatory compliance
- Change management and management of change
- Production management and monitoring
- Project management – the fundamentals
- Process optimisation
- New product development
- Process safety – how can you be satisfied that a plant is functioning safely?
Online courses consist of three live and interactive modules with the trainer on the dates indicated.
From 23 May 2023
- Module 1 – 23 May 2023, 14:00–17:00 BST
- Module 2 – 24 May 2023, 14:00–17:00 BST
- Module 3 – 25 May 2023, 14:00–17:00 BST
Live sessions are delivered via Microsoft Teams. If you don't already have this installed, you can join as a guest in order to access the training.
No scheduled dates.
Not available then?
Register your interest in alternative dates.
How to register
Select your preferred course from the list of upcoming start dates and go to the 'Book course' button at the bottom of this page.
More than one person to train?
Discounts are available to companies booking more than one place. Bookings must be made at the same time to receive the discount.
- 2 places – 10% discount
- 3 places –15% discount
- 4 or more places – 20% discount
This course can be delivered to corporate teams, either on-site or online. This could be a cost-effective option if you have several people requiring the training. Content can be tailored to your specific requirements. Request a quotation.
An e-certificate will be issued at the end of the course to confirm attendance and CPD hours logged. Please note that you must attend all modules to receive the certificate.
CPD hours should be used as an approximate guide and will vary depending on the preferred approach of the delegate and to what extent additional learning is completed.
Fundamentals of Process Safety
Develop your understanding of the key principles of process safety and its management.