We have a wide range of online training courses available to help you develop your knowledge and learn new skills.
There are two types of training to choose from, offering complete flexibility around when and how you learn.
Live online courses
Many of our most popular training courses have been adapted to modular online courses.
They feature interactive sessions with the trainer, alongside independent virtual study and pre-recorded video sessions before/between sessions:
- Bowtie Analysis and Barrier-Based Risk Management
- Chemical Engineering for Scientists and Other Engineers
- Consequence Modelling Techniques
- Engineering Project Management
- Fundamentals of Process Safety – UK times
- Fundamentals of Process Safety - Asia Pacific times
- Hazard Identification Techniques
- HAZOP Leadership and Management
- HAZOP Study for Team Leaders and Team Members
- Human Factors in Health and Safety
- Inherent Safety in Design and Operation Development
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA) – UK times
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA) – Asia Pacific times
- Process Risk Assessment
- Process Safety Leadership and Culture
- Six Pillars of Process Safety
- Water Minimisation with Process Integration
- What Engineers Need to Know About Contracts
Learn at a time that suits you best with digital recordings of the learning content, usually in manageable one-hour sessions.
See the A–Z list below for details of the process safety, project management and personal development topics available.
Safe Start-ups and Shutdowns for Process Units
On demand course. Develop procedures to recognise and avoid hazards during start-ups and shutdowns.
Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) and Functional Safety
On demand course. Gain a complete understanding of safety integrity level SIL-rated safety instrumented systems.
On demand course. Learn how to reproduce physical processes at different length-scales using the powerful tool of dimensional analysis.
Six Pillars of Process Safety
Live course. Explore best practice and latest thinking on the six functional areas of process safety management: knowledge and competence, engineering & design, systems & procedures, assurance, human factors, and culture.
Water Minimisation with Process Integration
Live course. Learn how to apply process integration techniques to minimise your plant's water use.
What Engineers Need to Know About Contracts
Live course. Provides a grounding in contract law for engineering and construction contracts, and how it is used to help deliver successful projects and supplier relationships.