Being a supporting partner of the ISC provides many advantages across a wide range of areas. The category of membership is for regulators and academic institutions.
Learning opportunities and workshops
- Learning and understanding: through analysis of incidents, through working sessions bringing experts together, through technical seminars, workshops and publications and through the steering committee identifying priority areas/sectors where process safety knowledge needs to be developed.
- Knowledge exchange and learning across diverse industry sector.
- Access to ISC case study learning tools.
Demonstrable commitment to process safety
- Participation is a tangible sign that the organisation treats process safety as a major priority, so helping underpin trust and credibility, demonstrate care for employees and communities, and enhance the key asset of reputation.
- Use of the ISC name and logo with the wording 'An ISC Supporting Partner'.
- Publicity for their support of this important process safety initiative via the ISC website.