The IChemE Safety Centre’s annual training programme covers a wide range of areas, which ensure we are at the forefront of improving safety standards throughout the industry. Through this training programme we:
- run a number of IChemE open and in-company safety courses
- offer a course approval service based on expert peer review
- offer accreditation of organisations internal training courses
- set the standards of safety knowledge and commitment that chemical engineers have to satisfy in order to become Chartered
- set the standards of safety knowledge and commitment for those wanting specialist designation as Professional Process Safety Engineer
- set and monitor standards of process safety content and culture in degree courses.
Public training courses
IChemE offers a range of training courses in process safety, personal development and leadership, process operations, process plant, commercial and project management, and sustainability. All of our courses are peer reviewed to ensure they reflect best practice and current thinking.
In-company training courses
Our public training courses are also available for in-house delivery, helping you to save money, develop customised content and address specific learning needs. We regularly develop bespoke programmes for clients. Contact us for more information or to request a quote >>
Online training courses
Our online training courses give you greater flexibility to study when and where. Most modules are available live and on-demand. Save money, stay productive and learn at a pace that suits you. Find out more >>
Accredited training courses
Benchmark your courses and demonstrate the quality of your training through our short-course accreditation service. Many of our accredited courses also access IChemE marketing channels to generate more registrations. Current customers include ABB, DNV, ESD and the University of Leeds. Find out more >>
New training courses
We regularly develop new courses and are always seeking new ideas. If you are looking for something you do notsee here, contact us. If you are developing a training course you think we might be interested in, we would also like to hear from you.