We are looking for volunteers
24th February 2021
We are looking for more active volunteers to join the Teesside IChemE committee!
If you are interested, please get in touch via email@example.com and we can set up a brief, informal chat with a member of the committee.
What is an active committee member?
- Attends a minimum of half the committee meetings in a year (one per month)
- Contributes ideas and engages with committee systems of practice and communications
- Approximate time commitment is 1-3 hours per month
- Build a wider network/engage with your community
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Free or subsidised access to events
- Add to your C&C report for chartered engineer status
- Give back and contribute to your professional community
Roles currently available
- Events/talks organiser — provides support to run 1-2 technical talks or events per year as part of the current team of organisers
- Industrial liaison — to develop our contacts on Teesside and neighbouring areas
- University industrialist — Teesside University often looks for industrialists to help provide insight to their core activities (eg review MEng presentations)
- Marketing and marketing strategy — The 5 P’s!
Back to group news