IChemE's corporate partner scheme recognises and rewards companies that demonstrate a sustained commitment to the process industries. It has a three-tiered structure to incorporate companies of all sizes and includes an independent validation of your commitment to career development as an employer.
The benefits of becoming a corporate partner
- visibility and recognition as a leading employer committed to good practice
- endorsement as a champion of professionalism in engineering
- access to new networks in industry, academia and government
- sustained and dedicated support from IChemE’s expert team
- opportunities to influence the profession through sharing knowledge and expertise
- early engagement with the next generation of chemical engineers.
How to become a corporate partner
There are six components of corporate partnership: two components are essential and the other four are optional and depend upon your preferred partner grade.
- Bronze corporate partner = The essentials
- Silver corporate partner = The essentials + 2 optional components
- Gold corporate partner = All components
- IChemE membership
As a corporate partner you recognize the benefits of IChemE membership for both your company and your staff. Corporate partners pay the annual IChemE membership fees of all eligible staff.
- An accredited company training scheme (ACTS)
All corporate partners will secure IChemE accreditation of their graduate company training scheme (ACTS). If you don't have a graduate training scheme please visit our ACTS page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance.
The optional components:
- Inspiring the next generation
By encouraging staff to take part in STEM outreach initiatives - such as STEM Ambassadors, Social Mobility Foundation, Primary Engineer etc, you will help to ensure the pipeline of young chemical engineers keeps flowing.
- Connecting with young engineers
By sponsoring IChemE On Campus you will help to ensure that our undergraduate and postgraduate campaigns remain successful and continue to grow. IChemE On Campus supports all student members to supplement their technical understanding, ability to communicate and non-technical skills.
- Championing Chartered status and CPD
As a corporate partner you will commit to helping your staff develop through training, participation in technical and local events and professional registration.
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise
By sharing your knowledge and expertise as a corporate partner, you will demonstrate your commitment to investing in the wider profession.
For more information about corporate partnership or to arrange a corporate partner consultation contact one of the following: