Nitrogen is very often used in the chemical or oil industries as a “safety” tool but it can be as deadly as any other gas. This online course will help you improve the understanding on the basic principles for safe use of nitrogen.
Module 1: Safe use of nitrogen
- Properties of nitrogen
- Uses and hazards of nitrogen, including hazards
- of open manholes
- of temporary confined spaces
- of piping under nitrogen purge
- of trapped pressured etc
Module 2: Safe handling of catalyst
- Properties of catalysts
- Hazards of catalysts, including
- fire hazards
- health hazards
By the end of this course, you will know/understand better:
- the basic principles for safe use of nitrogen
- the basic principles for safe handling of catalyst
- what are the properties of nitrogen
- what are the properties of catalysts
- what are the hazards of nitrogen
Who will benefit
People who are responsible for operating, maintaining, designing and constructing of facilities.
What's included in the series
- Two 60-minute sessions
- Two digital recordings for your personal use
- Digital copies of all slides and supporting materials (PDF) for your personal use
- E-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation, for CPD purposes (on request)
This option allows you to purchase the course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £819 + VAT. Find out more>>
Train your team
This course can be delivered to corporate teams, either on-site or online. Content can be tailored to your specific requirements. To find out more and request a quotation, visit our in-company training page.
* CPD hours should be used as an approximate guide and will vary depending on the preferred approach of the delegate and to what extent additional learning is completed.