16–18 November 2021, Virtual Process Safety Conference
Hazards is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading process safety conferences. First staged in 1960, Hazards is an industry-focused event, providing a platform for sharing good practice, current thinking and lessons learned in process safety, as well as valuable networking opportunities.
Hazards 31 will be held virtually on 16–18 November 2021, building on the success of last year’s online event, and continuing to facilitate knowledge-transfer and reflection in the safest and most accessible way. There will be a fully interactive, live programme, and all content will be available to view on-demand during and after the event.
Hazards 31 will share examples of good practice, new approaches and lessons learned in process safety, promoting a continuous focus on improving performance.
We will also be exploring some of the challenges and opportunities in process safety today:
- Identifying and embedding good practice including the role of executive leadership, how to achieve engagement and common practice, and how to learn lessons from past incidents
- How to embed the strategic learning from the COVID-19 response into process safety management
- Process safety issues associated with climate change and decarbonisation technologies
- Process safety opportunities and risks associated with digitalisation, big data, Artificial Intelligence, and cyber security
- Cross sector learning opportunities for process safety and loss prevention professionals
- 80+ peer-reviewed presentations from industry practitioners, regulators and researchers
- Plenary and invited speakers
- Live Q&A and facilitated discussion sessions to help continue the conversation
- On-demand access to all content
- Virtual networking lounge
- Virtual exhibition hall
"If you want your industry or your business to stay safe, to avoid catastrophe, to improve its safety record, you need to learn what is good practice, and there's no better place to do that than at Hazards."Laurence Cusco, Health and Safety Executive