Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv)
Chartered Environmentalists (CEnv) are registered with the Society for the Environment and work in a diverse range of fields such as engineering, forestry and waste management. CEnv reflects a high level of skill and experience, setting Chartered Environmentalists apart from other working in their field. In the UK and across the world, Chartered Environmentalists utilise their specific expertise to lead departments, advise governments and work hands-on as practitioners.
Chartered Environmentalists can demonstrate:
- application of knowledge and understanding of the environment to further the aims of sustainability
- leading sustainable management of the environment
- effective communication and interpersonal skills
- personal commitment to professional standards, recognising obligations to society, the profession and the environment.
How to register
CEnv registration is available to existing Chartered Members and Fellows. Contact our membership team for details.
- visit the Society for the Environment for more information about CEnv registration
- learn about CPD requirements for CEnv registrants.