Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
Incorporated Engineers (IEng) maintain and manage applications of current and developing technology, and may undertake engineering design, development, manufacture, construction and operation.
Incorporated Engineers can demonstrate:
- theoretical knowledge to solve problems in developed technologies using well proven analytical techniques
- application of their knowledge to deliver engineering projects or services using established technologies and methods
- responsibility for project and financial planning and management together with some responsibility for leading and developing other professional staff
- effective communication of technical matters
- commitment to professional engineering values.
How to register
IEng registration is available to current and prospective Associate Members who can demonstrate the required levels of knowledge and understanding and professional experience. Contact our membership team for further details.
For more information about Incorporated Engineer (IEng) registration visit Engineering Council.