Palm Oil Processing
POPSIG Best Post-event Report Award
Update: This application is currently closed until further notice. (Rev: 20 March 2023)
The main objectives of this competition are to encourage the participation of students, academia, industrial employees and the public to IChemE POPSIG events. The best (one) report will be awarded the Cash Prize, which is worth RM200 alongside Certificate of Recognition by IChemE POPSIG. It will also be published in the IChemE POPSIG Newsletter.
- Download the Best Report Application MS Word form (rev 07 Jan 2022)
- View the PDF of the Requirement (revised 07 Jan 2022)
Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the subject of email as "POPSIG Post-event Report".
Only university-based events are eligible for this competition.
The closing date of the submission is 14 days after the event date at 12:00 midday MYT (GMT+8). (Example: 12:00, 15 March 2021 is the closing date of the report submission for 01 March 2021 event.)
Please see the requirements listed below:
- POPSIG welcomes the applications from all undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The content must be true and accurate.
- In your report, please ensure it fulfils the following requirements:
- font size required is Times New Roman 12pt, 1.5 spacing
- the main content pages must be A4-sized, with margin 2.54cm for all top, bottom, right and left (normal margin under MS auto function)
- the main content pages must be fully text only, and maximum of two pages
- About 2-3 pictures, tables, graphs or artworks with caption should be included in the appendix section (on the third page), which does not have limitation on the number of pages.
- If a committee member of IChemE POPSIG participates in this competition, he/she has acknowledged that the participant must disclose any conflict of interest.
- The report must be original and have not been previously submitted or published. POPSIG only considers one application per submission.
- The applicant must submit the completed application form and the report that must be in the form of Microsoft Word to IChemE POPSIG at email@example.com.
- The closing date of the submission is 14 days after the event date at 12:00 midday MYT (GMT+8).
- The report will be evaluated and selected by the Editorial Team of IChemE POPSIG.
- The recipients of the prizes will be announced within two months from the closing date of application. The recipients will also be contacted by email and announced on IChemE POPSIG website and social media.
- Each recipient will be given a Certificate of Recognition issued by IChemE POPSIG. The delivery of prize will primarily be informed through email.
- The selected report will be published in IChemE POPSIG Newsletter.
- If you encounter any issue with the submission, or you have any specific questions about the competition, please do not hesitate to email to firstname.lastname@example.org.